Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cafe standards or lack of !!

Okay , so when I had no kids, I was a judgemental cow, tut tutting at noisy unruly kids running in front of poor waiting staff and annoying everyone. After I had M, I was a bit more understanding although still got embarrassed when she let out her ear piercing, award winning howls. Now visiting cafes with a 4 year old and 2 year old in tow is quite hilarious but not for the cafe owner I'm sure. Oh my God, how my standards have dropped. So lets see, the norm now is greasy little hands smearing over any glass display, window table, seat cover in sight. I have been in trouble several times for letting the darlings chew on sugar sticks pretending I hadn't noticed - and that was just from husband. Lets not forget too how much biscuits and crap I am willing to feed my little ins just to get drinking that beautiful life saving coffee whilst it is still hot. Oh yeah! In fact to write this blog, I have just let E have 3 biscuits in a row. No E you cant have another one. Better go.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...