Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cry Baby


I suffered from glassy eyes at the Anzac Day parade. I weep at anything remotely sad/emotional on T.V. I just blubbed about five times during an episode of Parenthood (such a good show/series by the way if you haven't caught it yet.) I'm a blubbing mess. I reckon I could easily have tears spilling down my cheeks for most of the day if I let rip. They aren't tears of sadness though. Funny, happy, emotional, I dont know why the hell but I will call them pregnancy tears. Some would say hormonal tears, I like to think of them as my private tears of wonder. The wonder of it all.....
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    In the spirit of blogging and in recognition of your great blog, I'd like to pass 'The Versatile Blogger' award to you.

    In accepting the award, there's just a few rules. (Who'd have thought awards had rules?!)
    *Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site (www.mummyontherun.blogspot.com) in your post.
    *Tell us 7 things about yourself in your blog post.
    *Pass the award on to 15 'newly discovered' bloggers.
    *Contact these bloggers and let them know you have given them the award.

    Enjoy!
    Shar (Mum On The Run) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...