Saturday, May 7, 2011

versatile blogger

Thanks to mum on the run http://mummyontherun.blogspot.com/  for nominating me for the versatile blogger award - cheers very much! Apparently I now need to reveal 7 things about me!
1. I have been to India and worked in Mother Theresa's orphanage - one of the most amazing things I have ever done.
2. I am Scottish but have been living in rural NSW, Australia for 2 1/2 years. We are moving back to Scotland in 5 weeks and I am very scared, excited and anxious.
3. I am also 4 1/2 months preggers with our 3rd child
4. I have a degree in Psychology and Philosophy from Glasgow University which was obtained in some hazy past life which I can barely remember.
5. I have thee best husband, immediate family and extended family.
6. I am 32 but aim to maintain a mental and physical age of around 26. lol! 
7. I am bursting for the toilet so really have to rush this post along now.

Please have a squiz around my blog and follow me! Thanks for reading x
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...