Thursday, October 14, 2010

Allergic to clutter

I hate clutter. It makes me irritable (even more than usual!) Unfortunately in our buy more, have more, want more culture, kids=clutter! Constantly picking up crap is soooooo not fun. I love space, room to think clearly and a kind of order. In fact, I am increasingly enjoying outdoors as it is generally free from reminders of things to clean up!!!!!!!!!!! Having some nice things can be, well, nice but generally having lots of stuff is just plain tiresome. I'm not quite ready to wander the desert as a Buddhist monk searching for Nirvana yet but I do feel less crap is the order of the day! October is buy nothing new month organised by the Salvos store. I'm so giving that a go.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking I hadn't read any of your stuff in a while - must've not flashed up on my facebook or something. I think you do well to have minimal clutter in your current environment. . . !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...