Thursday, December 16, 2010

Brain Drain

I am wasted. Unfortunately it's not due to drink. My brain is refusing to go into fourth gear, its stuck in mabye second or third. To all intense purposes I look normal but, underneath the facade, the wiring needs a good overhaul. You see mushy brain went like this today; forgot my pin number in a shop (yes, I was only just blogging about that and it actually happened.) This led to pleading nice patient girl in bank to let me have some money, which I duly signed for only to realise that the particular bank card I was using is still in my maiden name!!!! (That is a whole other story which is too boring to recall.) Luckily, nice, patient, 'just learning' wee bank lassie didn't notice that I had completely signed the wrong name so I took the money and scampered. The whole reason I needed the money in the first place was to buy Big M's three lovely pre-school teachers a pressie in time for school finishing in 15 mins!! Once again I had forgotten to do this previously. Of course, once we were all back home completing the witching hour, it dawned on me that I actually need another four, yes four pressies for Little E's occasional care teachers - tomorrow!!! Grrrr. Its all my brains fault, not me.  I also lost my phone - again and now have no numbers and no idea what time Big M's dress rehearsal starts tomorrow. I am currently drowning in fuzziness. The ideas and actions don't seem to be linking and all the espresso in the world is not helping. I am choking my way through the breaststroke whilst everyone else seems to be gliding past in the fast lane. Foggy, hazy brain please get in gear so I can make it to Christmas day and ease the pain of said loss of apparent brain function with lots of wine......
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll just have to get back to the gym Anna.Obviously lots of oxygen to the brain is required! Even I have not done that ----YET.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...